January 01, 2009

Hello Everyone!

We hope you had a Great Welcome to 2009 :)
May this year bring you lots of Joy and Prosperity!

We will kick off January's Ed's Sketch, Got Stamp with this new sketch.
Please use 2 sentiment stamps for this challenge.


Welcome our Guest Designer Zizi,
aka Renoa from Brunei


Hi! I'm 25 years old and I'm the eldest of five siblings.I love pretty things and everything that soothes my eyes. Scrapbooking is one of them and I'm loving every bits of it especially the scrapping goodness. I am currently into bright colors and keen to learn more varieties of techniques. While I learn that, I want to make more and more friends out there and be inspired by each other.
Last but not least, thank you for inviting me as the Guest Designer of this month!

Renoa's layout


Edleen


Stephanie


Stef


Michelle


Vivs


June


Yannie


*Announcement*

I would like to Thank Stephanie for her time during her term as Ed's Sketch Design Team co~ordinator. She has decided to step down due to family commitments and we wish her All the Best! *Thanks Steph* :)

Michelle will take over her position and Yannie will be assisting.
Thanks Girls!

Do leave us a link to your layout @ our Chat Box, Comment Box or @ Groovie Scraps Cafe :)

Challenge will end on January 30th.

Thank You and Have Fun! :)

6 comments:

Vivs said...

aww...best wishes for Stephanie! And huge welcome to Michelle!

Lovely layouts girls, all of them! Its getting more interesting this year! ;) And Zizi, you have one of the gorgeous creations ive seen so far! Congrats for being the GD this month! Am proud of you! wuhooo!

Michelleluitan said...

Thanks Vivs, I will try to do my very best :) and also all the best to Stephanie :)

Stephanie said...

Thanks vivs & michelle.:)

will i try my best to play along with Ed's Sketch.:)

And thanks Edleen for the opportunity.:)

Edleen said...

*Hugs* Thanks for all your help with Ed's Sketch Stephanie :) hope you can still join us and play whenever you can.

Renoa! Welcome and Thanks for being our Guest Designer! what a cool layout you did with the sketch :)

Anonymous said...

Vivs! aww im so honored.. Im proud of you too!
Thanks Vivs & Ed *hugs*

Welcome Michelle :D
& special thanks to Steph :D

alin said...

Hi All,

Here's my take for the January challenge:
http://pinkelephantsandbuttons.blogspot.com/2009/01/2-sentiment-stamps.html

Glad that i can make it.. :)