August 01, 2009

August Sketch

Happy August!

How time flies and it's now another brand new month
and we hope you'll have fun in August.
Singapore will be celebrating our 44th National Day.
Happy Birthday Singapore!

We would also like to wish our Muslim friends a
Happy Ramadan
which will begin on August 22nd.

We hope you'll find time to play with this month's
Ed's Sketch and to use a journal stamp on your layout.
Welcome our Guest Designer
Hi everyone!
Really thankful to Ed for inviting me as a Guest Designer,
very honoured indeed!
I'm Stacy and I'm working as a regional biomedical engineer and studying part time in university. Work & study nature could be a little too masculine, so my freetime turns to something I consider more feminine. :)

I've all along preferred to make things on my own, thus scrapbooking appealled to me when it showed up 2 years back by a colleague. Since then, I've been madly in love with it.
My scrapping ideas come mainly to me at odd times, like when I see an advertisement or in conversations. Now, I'm learning more techniques to put in my LOs, and currently trying to stay out of the pink & brown phases. :P Honestly, the mists are a mess, but also something that I really love. But what's really my favourite things to use now are my lovely stamps!

Other than scrapbooking, I really enjoy knitting. Currently also learning eco craft,
which delights me more since it's a great craft to create boxes to pack all my scrapbooking stuffs. More projects and LOs on my blog www..doraecyscraps.blogspot.com
(Bear with me, it's still in the middle of "renovations"...)
It's been a great month catching up with my best friends after the trip back from Indonesia, hence I thought I'd like to make a LO specially for one of them.
I think it'd be a great way to pay tribute to the friendship and effort that a friend has put up for the years.I'd be thrilled to see what everyone has come up with,
hence would like to give away a rak for someone! :)
Hope to see the entries filling in....

Stacy's Layout

Layouts by Our Designers

Edleen
June
Iza
Shamma
Vivs
Felicia
Adoncia
We hope you'll be Inspired and join in the fun.
Thanks to Stacy for sponsoring a RAK!

Enjoy while you get creative :)

2 comments:

Edleen said...

Thanks for being our Guest Designer Stacy!!! love your take on Ed's sketch :)

and great layouts from the DTs!!!

Vivs said...

Absolute gorgeous creations girls!
And Stacy's page is awesome! Love those layers a lot!